Yesterday, I was out with Nadi and we were drinking until 3AM. The waitress, Heidi, comped us two pitchers of beer. Today, I went back with two other friends and pounded another three pitchers.
I told the girl I was with that prior to 2006, I only ever kissed seven girls. She seemed to not believe me.
But it's true.
More fun with math
- new numbers for US life expectancy
- US citizens live, on average, 77.9 years.
- Women in the US live for 79.10 years.
- Men get their ticket punched earlier at 72.2 years.
To put this into better perspective:
- Women live for 28,871 days
- Men live for 26,280 days.
I've been kicking here for roughly 12,500 days.
In other words, I'm about halfway there to finding out if God's there or not. If I find out, I'll try and email you. Maybe less. Maybe more. I guess it'll depend on how much sleep I get and how accident-prone I'm gonna be.
Regardless, it's so damn
short, isn't it?
You and I, man, we can't sit around waiting for our real lives to begin
. The race is long, yes but not long enough.
Never long enough.
Music: And I was lost for words In your armswww.loganlo.com Subscribe!